The World's Hardest Gary Gygax Quiz

Martin Thomas took the Hardest Gary Gygax Quiz in the World and got 60%!



You are a Gary Gygax Myrmidon. You are mighty in the ways of Gary Gygax. You're probably a First Edition or OD&D player, and I wouldn't be surprised if you had an original copy of the Chainmail rules.

Paladin Code: You completed this quiz without using Google.

I saw this over on Grognardia and decided to take a stab at it, even though my old-school cred isn't all that high.  It's the World's Hardest Gary Gygax Quiz over at the Blog of Holding.

As it was, I did pretty decently - the average score for people who don't use Google (which I didn't) is 48%, and I got 60!  I'm a MYRMIDON, which, if I remember correctly, is a 6th level fighter.

I missed the ones about Gord the Rogue (never read those books), and also goofed on Gary's one-time profession, the game that he didn't help write, and on the partner who helped him found TSR (I would've known it if I had read the question correctly instead of rushing). 

Go, me.

Comments

Popular Posts