Finally: A New Post (Updated Currently Watching)

Sorry for the long delays in posting, again.  In addition to being super busy at work, I am having serious issues with Firefox, which keeps doing something weird by "not responding" on me, every time I try to do something.  So, after having spend the past two hours just trying to make this one simple blog post, I gave up and am now using Internet Exploder.  Ugh.

Anyway, I just updated my Currently Watching page with a bunch of stuff:

  • The Dark Ages (a History Channel International program)
  • 2001 A Space Odyssey
  • The African Queen
  • The Maltese Falcon
  • Black Death
  • Dr. Strangelove, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
  • Thundarr the Barbarian
  • Captain America
  • Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Head on over and have a read, and let me know what you think about these shows and movies. 

Comments

  1. That's a fine list of media you've got lined up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thanks, Trey. I like to mix it up, and I've gotten really interesting in watching all of these old "classic" movies that I've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2001 never gets old. Too bad it's depiction of technology has held up after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martin: where are ya, man? Bring it back and find the time to post, at least a little. You know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey @Dylan! Thanks for not giving up on me just yet. I've got ideas for my next 3-5 posts, and just need to find time to sit and write them. Every week I feel like I'll be able to dedicate one day, but it's been tough.

    Business has picked up - I actually finally have a true paying client! It doesn't quite pay the bills, but it's a huge step in the right direction. So, I've been cranking on that and also furiously trying to get a few others. There have been a lot of trips and in-person meetings, which reduces the amount of time for posting.

    Hopefully things will calm down soon.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts