Really Cool Custom Action Figure Site


I've been checking out this guy's site for awhile, but it occurred to me that a lot of you might also enjoy it.  The site in question is Siloff's Workshop, and he makes custom action figures.  Most of them fall into customized Star Wars, Marvel Comics, or DC Comics characters that he re-envisioned in different themes (steampunk, Samurai, Western, etc.).

The vast majority of these figures aren't for sale (and the ones that are for sale are extremely expensive, since obviously so much work goes into them).  But, in addition to just looking really great as pieces of art, they are also very inspirational pieces for RPGs, I think.

Here are a few pics so you can see what I'm talking about, but I encourage you to visit his site to check them out for yourself.  Bear with me - I posted a lot of images because I think this guy's work is amazing.

Please note: All images are © 2011 Siloff.


"Steam Wars" Snow Trooper
"Steam Wars" Slave Leia (calm down, Boys!)
"Samurai Wars": Soto-Mu-Bushi (Storm Trooper), Doku Joutei (Darth Vader), Fetababe (Boba Fett)
"West Wars" Bob A. Ford (Boba Fett)
"Star Wars 1942" Good Guys

"Star Wars 1942" Bad Guys
"Star Wars" - Ralph McQuarrie Concept Art Luke Skywalker

"Star Wars" Ralph McQuarrie Concept Art Luke Starkiller
Dune - Fremen Wormrider

Gaslight Flash (inspired by the "Gotham by Gaslight" Batman comic)

Gaslight Wonder Woman

1930s Pulp Era Spider-Man

Victoria Era Vision (Marvel Comics)

Comments

Popular Posts