Currently Reading List: Updated (April 11th, 2017)

It's been nearly four years since I updated my "Currently Reading" list, so I took a few minutes this afternoon to do so, as obviously a lot has changed in the past four years. Oddly, this is one of my pages that tends to get a lot of viewers month after month even though it hasn't been updated.

My list of comics has changed - even though some of the titles might look similar to those from the last update, the Batgirl, Batman, Flash, and Justice League comics (among others) listed before were the "New 52" versions of those comics, whereas last year DC rebooted their universe again and now I'm reading the "Rebirth" versions of those same titles.

In terms of fiction, I'm about two chapters into The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, and on the non-fiction front, I'm reading several different cocktail books that were all gifts from around the time of the holidays. Over the past few years, I've really gotten into craft cocktails and I enjoy making my own syrups and bitters, infusing spirits, and barrel-aging cocktails, so I enjoy reading new tips and techniques.

Have a look at my list and let me know if you're reading (or have previously read) anything on here.


Hanging: Home office (laptop)
Drinking: tap water
Listening: "Black Gold" by Esperanza Spalding from "Radio Music Society"

Comments

Popular Posts