Inspirations Friday: (Postponed)

Just a quick note to let you all know that today's post will be postponed until later this weekend, due to some kind of severe allergy attack I seem to be having. Extremely annoying and really bothering my head and eyes, making it painful to stare at the computer screen. This isn't a sympathy-grub - just an alert, since I'm really trying to get back on track of blogging about once a day.

Fridays for the foreseeable future will be dedicated to covering the inspirations for my campaign worlds, based on the success of last Friday's "Game World Inspirations: Greyhawk" post, which has become one of my most-viewed posts in a long time.

Catch you later this weekend. Until then, Happy Bride's Day!

Comments

  1. Hope you feel better soon and a Happy Bride's Day to you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts