Interesting Page Stats

I was just reviewing the weekly stats for my blog, and noticed something really kind of interest.  For this week, the most popular post (in terms of page views) is "Weekend of Geekin' Part 1 - Friday: Sucker Punch", followed very closely (one page view less) by "Weekend of Geekin' Part 2 - Battlestar Galactica the Board Game".  However, Part 3 of the weekend, which is actually about playing D&D (okay, Pathfinder, but same difference) is all the way down at #8. 

Now part of that might be because the other two posts were made earlier in the week so they've had more time to generate page views.  But, there was only one day's difference in posting each of those three posts, and yet other posts that I wrote earlier on are ranking higher than Part 3. 

I don't really have much of a point here - it just struck me as odd, as the vast majority of the traffic I get to my site actually comes from other "old school" blogs so I would assume that most of my readers are more interested in reading about D&D and its associated games than they would be reading about me writing a semi-negative review about "Sucker Punch" or mentioning the Battlestar Galactica game mainly in passing, since it was really more just an excuse to get together with friends and drink some fabulous wine while eating awesome food.

Comments

Popular Posts