NEW DADDY ROLLED A 1 YOUTUBE CHANNEL

This is just a quick post to let everyone know that you now have yet one more way to engage with me and my content, as I have started a YouTube Channel

So far, I only have one video posted, which is an unboxing of Big Terror in the Streets, written and illustrated by long-time Daddy Rolled a 1 supporter Kelvin Green. This is an adventure written for the Lamentations of the Flame Princess rules system, but usable in any old school fantasy adventure class-and-level game.

Kelvin is a wonderful artist, and as a supporter of both my blog and me personally, I wanted to give him something back. Also, this boxed set is so much fun with so many extra goodies that you don't get with the standard adventure book purchase. 

Please check out my review, and also please Like and Share it to help me grow my channel, and Subscribe and click on Notifications so you'll be alerted when I post new content. 

Lastly, in the comments here or on YouTube, please let me know what kind of content you want to see me cover on my new channel. I'm planning on more unboxings, reviews, occasionally chatting about what else I'm reading (like comics, novels, and non-fiction), the 1981 Basic D&D game I run for my daughter and her friends, and more. But, let me know what you want to see. 

Thanks!




Hanging: Home office (laptop)
Drinking: A Martini with Roku Gin and a Lemon Twist
Listening: Tale of the Manticore (a solo D&D podcast using 1981 Basic D&D rules)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thanks for creating such fun stuff for the rest of us to use in our games!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts