Quick Status Update

Since 3/21/2014:

  • Four business trips to New York (from Los Angeles)
  • One "working vacation" trip to New Orleans
  • Two new client wins (which equals "extra work", but in a good way)
  • One massive new business pitch (which is like the above, but the work is "for free" hoping that you'll win the business)
  • One severe case of strep throat (me)
  • One case of flu (my wife)
  • One visit to the dermatologist for bad skin bumps (my daughter)
  • One ear infection (my daughter)
  • Three cases of severe allergy attacks (the entire family!)
  • Two weeks of judging all 110 entries in the One Page Dungeon Contest (click through to see who the 11 finalists are!)
  • One role-playing game session of my on-going World of Samoth campaign
  • A few comic book reviews for ComicAttack

I really am not a fan of the "why I haven't been blogging" posts, but obviously time has gotten away from me. Work has been extraordinarily busy (resulting in going multiple days with just 2-3 hours of sleep) and the blog does suffer because of it.

I do feel like I see the light at the end of the tunnel, work-wise, so I hope to resume soon. Thanks for your patience and continued interest. 

Comments

Popular Posts