Checking In (Or, the Invasion of Work, Part 2)

This isn't a complaint, but my work is really busy again as I'm striving to get some new clients for my ad agency.  But, it's more just letting you all know why I haven't been posting since last Thursday.  I hope to have some time to post something either tomorrow or Thursday.

In the meantime, I'll also be updating the "Currently Watching" tab to reflect a few changes.  I finished both "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" and "Singin' in the Rain", as well as the end of "Game of Thrones" Season 1.  My wife added "Falling Skies" to our TiVo list, and so far it's a little slow but an interesting premise.  I have a theory on why the kids are "harnessed" but I'll share that later when I update the page.  I also watched "The Road", which I had never seen, and man is that one depressing movie.  Seems like it should be required viewing for anybody playing a post-apocalyptic game, though.  And I'm almost finished with "Battle of the Bulge", another classic that I'd never seen.

Oh, also... I hit 50 followers today!  That seems like a big milestone, even though, according to Trey over at "From the Sorcerer's Scroll", I'm still just a "Thinker" until I hit 80.  But really, thanks everyone!  Glad you're enjoying reading my ramblings!  And congrats also to long-time Daddy commenter and All Around Cool Cat Drance over at "Once More Unto the Breach", who also hit the 50 follower mark.  

Keep on gamin', geekin', and... something else that starts with "g."

Hanging: In the kitchen making vegetable lasagna for dinner
Drinking: A negroni with Tanqueray Rangpur
Listening: "Paid for Loving" by Love Jones

Comments

  1. the road is one of my all time favorite novels. amazing storyteller.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts